Effective March 21, 2022, please note the following changes due to COVID-19 Health and Safety Precautions:
- Our staff will continue to wear face masks when interacting with you and your team.
- We recommend wearing face masks in the common areas of our facility. However, face masks will no longer be required to enter our facility.
- Hand sanitizer will still be available for you and your team to use upon arrival.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your booking time
- If you or someone in your group is not feeling well, please stay home and give us as much cancellation notice as possible - we can arrange to reschedule the event
- Vaccinations are not required.